Bob Olley's Steampunk Dwarves

| Thursday, 28 November 2013 | |
Personally I don't have too much interest in the whole steampunk/fantasy crossover style of figures. It initially put me off of the Wolsung crowd-funding campaign until I realized that their figures fantasy aspects were so subtle that they could be ignored.


However, even I have to admit that Bob Olley's new range of Steampunk Dwarves, or Skrunts as he is want to call them, are rather fine examples of the species and I would be very happy to find an excuse to use them in my steampunk games...

The Kickstarter campaign has around 8 days to run so I would recommend that anyone interested in these quality figures moves quite quickly.







I have seen several of Mr. Olley's scratch built vehicles over the years, but it is great to see that he has turned his talents to producing some vehicle kits to go along with the Skrunts too...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...