Help Wanted!

| Tuesday, 22 July 2014 | |
Ok, so regular followers of this blog will have noticed that I haven't posted very regularly for some time. Work commitments and other projects that I am involved with have impacted on my blogging time.

I am still playing steampunk games, and collecting the miniatures, but to be honest I don't get anywhere near enough time to spend on them. Consequently I can't offer fair reviews of rules as I struggle to get time to play IHMN, let alone any of the other systems out there...

So, I am putting out a request to anyone who would like to become a regular contributor to the blog. I am looking for one or two bloggers who can help me keep the momentum, by reviewing steampunk and VSF rules and figures. I would be happy to see the occasional review of non-gaming related steampunk items too such as book and films etc. as long as they offer some kind of inspiration to the Steampunk/VSF gamer.

I can't promise vast amounts of glory, I would just like the blog to be the go to place for any gaming related Steampunk news and reviews!

If you are interested in joining the Steampunk Miniatures Review team, please drop me an email at ironmammoth (AT) gmail (DOT) com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...