Publisher: Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
A Little History
One of these various systems stood out as particularly friendly to our genre of Steampunk: Savage Worlds and its Deadlands setting.
About the System
About the Setting
Get to the point already!
- As a game system, Savage Worlds lives up to its claim: Fast! Furious! Fun!
- As a game system, Savage Worlds is a very flexible set of rules that allows for quick and easy design of encounters and adventures.
- Deadlands can be a very scary and exciting setting.
- There are too many splat books to count if you'd like to expand upon options for Deadlands. Personally, not only do I have the Players Handbook and the GM guide (Marshall's Handbook), but also several of the canned adventure paths and books on encounter ideas—which are easy to toss into any adventure that you're running.
- Reaper Mini has official figures; personally, I use my imagination for figures.
In so doing, you'll expand my horizons so that I can provide better articles to you, the reader.